Last added items:
Last added items:
We are Moley Services UK Limited (company number 093488843) whose registered office is SNR Denton, One Fleet Place London EC4M 7WS 7GG.
This policy explains when and why we collect personal information from this website, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it securely. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
We acknowledge our obligations as a data controller and data processor.
Information provided by you
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data controller’s possession or likely to come into such possession. The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulations (the GDPR).
Our website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
How do we collect information?
You provide us with personal data when you contact us from the website. Personal data we collect and process may include: first name, last name and contact details, IP address, cookies and information regarding the pages of our website that you have accessed and when.
The data we collect about you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified.
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
• Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
• Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
• Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
• Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of services you have purchased from us.
• Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
If you fail to provide personal data
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you. In this case, we may have to cancel a service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
How is your personal data collected?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including when you may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you;
• apply for our goods or services;
• subscribe to our services or publications;
• enter a survey; or
• give us some feedback.
How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. We will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
• Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you including dealing with our legitimate interests and complying with legal or regulatory obligations in connection with the performance of a contract.
• Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
• Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it.
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
Disclosures of your personal data
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out above.
Third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets. Alternatively, we may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them. If a change happens to our business, then the new owners may use your personal data in the same way as set out in this privacy notice.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We do not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
We comply with our obligations under the GDPR:
• by collecting and retaining only data necessary to pursue our legitimate business interests;
• by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data;
• by keeping personal data up to date;
• by storing and destroying data securely.
What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
The legal basis of our holding your personal data is for legitimate business interests.
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential. Except for legitimate business interests or to meet health and safety obligations, we will not share your personal data with third parties without obtaining your prior consent.
Any third parties with whom we may share your data are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfil the service they provide on our behalf.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We will retain your data for as short a period as possible. The retention period may vary depending on the nature of the data. It will also take into account our need to meet any legal, statutory and regulatory obligations. In all cases our need to use your personal information will be reassessed on a regular basis and information which is no longer required will be disposed of.
Under the GDPR, you have a number of rights that you can exercise in certain circumstances. Where those circumstances are established, you may have the right to:
• Ask for access to your personal information and other supplementary information;
• Ask for correction of mistakes in your data or to supplement information we hold on you;
• Ask for your personal information to be erased;
• Receive a copy of the personal information you have provided or have this information sent to a third party;
• Object at any time to processing of your personal information for direct marketing;
• Object to the continued processing of your personal information;
• Restrict our processing of your personal information.
If you want more information about your rights under the GDPR please see the Guidance from the Information Commissioners Office on Individual’s rights under the GDPR.
If you want to exercise any of these rights, or for any further enquiries relating to data protection at Moley please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also raise a complaint directly with the Information Commissioners Office on 0303 123 1113 or via email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or at the Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire. SK9 5AF.